Shipping via first class air mail 10-14 days. (no tracking number, insurance not included, ships on customer responsibility)
Shipping via Purolator Courier 2 days (tracking, insured )
1. MAPtech Enterprises is not responsible for any damages, whether consequential, special, contingent, or otherwise.
2. MAPtech Enterprises is not responsible for expense or injury arising from the use, misuse, improper installation, improper operation, mishandling, improper application, or abuse, of products offered on this site.
3. MAPtech Enterprises is not responsible for expenses incurred by the customer arising from the removal of any defective part purchased from MAPtech Enterprises , including but not limited to the shipping and handling expenses of any returned item.
1. Prices are subject to change without prior notice to us.
2. All orders are invoiced at prices in effect at the time of ordering.
1. All orders require payment in full prior to shipment.
2. Special orders must be fully paid for in advance.
3. Payment may be made by Paypal, or money order.
5. See ordering info page for further payment details.
6. Thank you for understanding and we apologize for the inconvenience.
1. Orders will be shipped within 5 business days from the time of receipt of your order.
1. We offer a 100% 30 day money back customer satisfaction guarantee.
2. It is our goal to see to it that you are completely satisfied with our products and our service.
3. There are some exemptions so please read the warranty exemptions listed below.
1. Items revealing manufacturers defects may be returned for prompt refund.
2. Original invoice must accompany an item returned for warranty.
3. Any item expected to be exchanged or refunded, as a warranty item must be returned in the original packaging..
4. Electrical items may not be warranted.
5. We must inspect a returned item before we can issue a refund.
Returns for refund, exchange.
1. Original invoice must accompany the item being returned.
12. When your package is received and inspected we will gladly refund the sale price of the returned item.
2. Shipping charges are a non-refundable cost and will not be refunded by MAPtech Enterprises. unless there has been a mistake on our part.
3. Return expenses incurred such as shipping and handling fees, packaging, etc. will be your responsibility.
4. We can not accept items returned as C.O.D.
5. Please obtain a return authorization prior to the return of any item.
6. Simply email us a request for return authorization and we will promptly respond with your information.
7. It is possible that a return without prior return authorization may be refused.
8. The return authorization number should be placed on the package of the returned item.
9. Please be sure and include all of the items that were originally contained in the package.
10. Please package the returned items securely and carefully.
11. Ship the package to the address listed on the contact us page.
13. If it is an exchange item we will promptly ship your merchandise to you.
14. All items being returned for a refund must be resellable as a new item to receive a full refund.
15. All items being returned for a full refund and are deemed as "not resellable as new" may be declined for a refund and returned to you or a possible 25% charge may be deducted from the refund amount.
16. MAPtech Enterprises reserves the right to issue a refund and any refund will be contingent upon the condition of an item at the time it is received by us.
17. MAPtech Enterprises reserves the right to enforce restocking fees of 25% of the purchase price of any returned item.
1. We will not ship any product revealing visual damage of any kind. 2. The carrier receives and signs for your merchandise in good condition at the time of pick up from our facility.
3. The carrier accepts full responsibility of caring for your merchandise while it is in transit.
4. All merchandise is shipped at the customers risk and MAPtech Enterprises. may not be held responsible for the carriers actions.
5. It may benefit you to make notations of any damage to the merchandise at the time of delivery.
6. If possible, ask the delivery driver to sign or initial the notations.
7. Damage claims must be made to the delivering carrier.
Arbitration and Applicable Law
The law of the Province of Ontario applies to each sale.
ANY CLAIM, DISPUTE, OR CONTROVERSY (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE, WHETHER PREEXISTING, PRESENT OR FUTURE, AND INCLUDING STATUTORY, COMMON LAW, INTENTIONAL TORT AND EQUITABLE CLAIMS) arising from or relating to this Sale Agreement, its interpretation, or the breach, termination or validity thereof, the relationships which result from this Sale Agreement (including, to the full extent permitted by applicable law, relationships with third parties who are not signatories to this Sale Agreement).
Hearings shall be held in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada. Each party shall bear its own cost of any legal representation, discovery, or research required to complete arbitration. >